Welcome To The Hell Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hell.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome To Hell ! ~ ♥

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

Welcome To Hell ! ~ ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Hell ! ~ ♥   Welcome To Hell ! ~ ♥ EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Welcome!

Welcome to my wonderful hell! Now I bet all of you are wondering why it's called 'Welcome To Hell." Well, you see, I honestly didn't know what to name it. But since this is a site for all my books and other roleplaying, I thought I'd invite you all to my nightmare of a world. If you roleplay in 'the world' category, your roleplay could randomly be chosen, based off plot style, to appear in my books. Now, if you don't want your idea's or even a character to appear in my books but you still want to roleplay in 'The World' category, then tell me on the front page when introducing the roleplay on a topic in the forum. I'll respect that choice. Believe me. If you want a certain thing to appear in my books then PM me and I'll get right back to me. To avoid people thinking I don't make my book idea's at all, I'll rarely do this because choosing a plot event could disrupt the entire story and make it your instead of mine. So don't worry.

My name is Jessica, but call me Jess. I have multi personality disorder so somtimes I'll use different names:

(ex)
Feather:Say's this.
Jess:Is saying this.

Don't believe me? You don't have to.
Read the rules and enjoy my forum!
And Stay off the dark side of my patience ^.^

Regards,
(Admin) Jess Mist
Back to top Go down
https://welcometohell.canadian-forum.com

Welcome To Hell ! ~ ♥
Page 1 of 1