Welcome To The Hell Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hell.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The £abyrinth Of Fears

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oacaiv
Oacaiv

The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:09 am

Shade looked enraged now,'' Fade get back, this is my fight.'' Shade suddenly appeared in front of Alastair, but not before Alastair wrapped his hand around Fade's neck as fast as she had moved to hit him.

''Back or I kill your girl.'' Alastair smirked with pure evil.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:02 pm

(hey guys sorry for not being here i have been a little busy and im on my email but it didnt send me the notification that someone posted here or i would have hopped on here)
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 am

~ooc~ Sall good ^.^ My computer was taken away so I'll have limited and limited chances to get on = / If you get bored, don't wait for me and just make a new roleplay or somthing while im gone. ^.^ ~

Fade snorted, more into Althea's personality. As Alastair grabbed her, she huffed in annoyance. Rolling her eyes as the dialog stopped she smirked, "What you boy's don't take into account is that im not some weak girl."
Throwing her leg back, her foot connected with the shin (too close to dodge ^^") and she didnt feel as satisfied as she used the oportunity to wriggle from his grasp and turn on Shade.
"And you. Don't tell me what to do. Who cares if it's your fight? What really annoys me is when people I care about say that. Make's me feel like you honestly think im some useless girl. What's different from other stories is that this one happens to have a 'useless and stupid' smart girl who knows how to kick some ass. I won't stand by and watch in anticipation as Alistair tries to rip you to shreds because you and I both know that one slip up and it become's your fate. I've met those nasty triplets and don't intend for you to ever meet them." with that, her rant was finished and the Fade half of her personality was a bit confused since she didnt remember or know half of what she'd finished pointing out but went along with it anyway.
Althea Heartland. Queen of demons. She'd served beside Alastair as a mere child and legend had it that her sister's were the three fate triplets. Of course that was complete bullshit but she'd come face to face with them before. And it hadnt been pretty.
Back to top Go down
https://welcometohell.canadian-forum.com
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:13 pm

(kk. i may make a naruto or bleach one i thats ok with you.)
Back to top Go down
Oacaiv
Oacaiv

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Shade and Draco laughed a cold laugh,'' You think this....weakling can kill me? Althea, mother, you wound me. Fade, love, have some faith in Draco and I.'' They turned to Alastair,''As for you, You are beginning to annoy me, I think it's time you leave, or die, whichever comes first.'' Shade/Draco raised their right arm up and closed their fingers slightly, this raised Alastair up off the ground a couple feet and knocked the air out of him.

Alastair sneered then grunted in pain whenever he was lifted off the ground,'' You are too weak to beat me, why even try, listen to your girl, or not, I don't care, I'll kill you either way.'' Alastair sneered with hatred and sadistic amusement.

Shade/Draco had the same look as Alastair did,'' I wouldn't bet on it.''
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:56 pm

Anywhere i can hop in?)
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Althea snorted, "He may be a weakling but he's still smart. Though judging on the way he's talking, I guess his smarts have dissintegrated in the last century or so."

Then Fade suddenly growled at herself. What was she saying? She didnt understand half of any of this.

~ooc~ I don't mind at all and sure xD Just walk over to the classroom where Random demon agents and students are gathered. Someone's gotta be screaming = P ~
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:03 pm

kk)

Kiyru walked to class already knowing he was late. He didnt really care.
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:10 pm

~ooc~Wait for Trey to reply. In the mean time: https://welcometohell.canadian-forum.com/t5-frozen-time#89 Whats the opinon? xD ~
Back to top Go down
Oacaiv
Oacaiv

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:14 pm

It's not bad, I sent you Alastair's description]

Alastair yawed with boredom and snapped his fingers, dropping to the ground and his subordinates got up as well, going on either side of him,'' Sure you can do better than that Draco, or have you gone soft on me?''

Draco/Shade grinned big and replied,'' We are just getting started, who wants to ruin the fun by killing you quickly? I want to hear you scream and beg to be killed.''
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:19 pm

~ooc~Received and updated ^.^ I'm also changing the joining rule a bit. My format is not very thorough (fine, I dunno how to spell it, happy? xD) enough so im gonna put down that all character descriptions be sent to me over PM without that format so they have enough chance to put as much detail as they want in ^.^ xD
And it's also in the draft stage so = P ~

Althea snorted, "Compared to how he used to be, I'd say he's gone soft."
She flashed a smile at Draco. A challenging smile that told him to do his best to amuse her and possibly amaze her.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Kiyru walked into class and looked around to see what all was going on.
Back to top Go down
Oacaiv
Oacaiv

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:30 pm

you spelled it right]

Draco/Shade grinned at that and the air around them shimmered and swirled around him,'' Now Alastair, feel a mere fraction of a fraction of my true power!'' They raised their right arm out and all the shadows in the room wrapped around Alastair and his two henchmen like burial wrappings, but not covering above their arms. Shade/Draco closed their hand and the two henchmen dissolved instantly, leaving only Alastair standing.
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:02 pm

That was when a dizzy wave came over Fade. She slowly started to lose herself as the world spun around her.
Back to top Go down
Oacaiv
Oacaiv

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Shade/Draco closed their hand tighter and Alastair's eyes rolled back into his head, then he smiled and his eyes returned to normal,'' Just kidding.'' Alastair winked, and flexed his arms, breaking the bonds, then he popped his neck and flicked his wrist forward. Shade/Trace flew backwards against the wall
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Fade reacted. She was dizzy and light headed and feeling faint but she ran forward as Shade flew against the wall. Althea was gone. This was Fade.
Back to top Go down
Oacaiv
Oacaiv

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:27 pm

''F-Fade..r-reach into by bag, and p-pull out m-m-my pocketknife, and bring it h-here.'' Shade/Draco whispered to her.

Alastair flicked his wrist again and Shade/Draco's head slammed backward smacking the wall very hard.
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Fade nodded as she darted to his bag. Managing to get past alastair without being close to him. Grabbing the pocketknife from his bag and throwing it high into the air towards him and past alastairs head as she jumped up on one of the desks and neatly kicked his hand if it were to catch the knife so she could land on the ground and catch it and give it to Shade.
Back to top Go down
Oacaiv
Oacaiv

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:40 pm

Shade/Draco twitched a muscle in their neck, and several other muscles around their body. Breaking Alastair's hold and grabbing the knife from Fade, when they touched it, the air around them turned reddish gold, filling with their aura, their golden eye got a tint of red towards the center ring. They flipped open the knife and it grew to a dual-bladed sword staff, with weird runic carvings that glowed red, blue, and gold.'' Now.'' They said narrowing their eyes at Alastair, voice turning to a more ancient tone and filling with rage and finality,'' You die.''
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Fade smiled as it all went black. Shade was safe. No she go into her unconsiousness like all the other times she became althea. She leaned against the wall, smiling as her breathing slowed to a steady sleepy breath.
Back to top Go down
Oacaiv
Oacaiv

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:56 pm

Now Alastair looked a bit panicked. He whistled and several more 'agents' appeared, about 10 in all.

Shade/Draco laughed sadistically and evilly,'' It will take more than that to stop us.'' And they began their deadly dance, slashing from one 'agent' to another, all of them falling before their blade as they twirled and spun, circled and swiped, it was as beautiful as it was lethal, they danced full circle around Alastair, as the 'agents' were positioned that way. When the last one fell they stood in front of Alastair, black blood dripping from the blade, soaked into the runes.'' Any last words before we end you?''
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:03 pm

The wind picked up through the now broken windows as a figure walked in nonchalantly. It was Never. The mysterious human boy in their class that was more then just a bit odd.
Back to top Go down
Oacaiv
Oacaiv

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Alastair chuckled with malice,'' You are weak Draco, you will die, not me.'' Alastair walked towards Shade/Draco.
Shade/Draco held up a hand, symboling 'STOP' and then pointed down
Alastair looked down and his eyes widened as he saw the symbol drawn on the ground,''H-How did you draw the B-Binding Symbol?!?!?!?!''
Shade/Draco smiled,'' You don't need to know.'' They dropped their sword staff on a point that extends from a line connecting to the symbol, the point started to glow brightly gold, and it slowly spread to the rest of the symbol, drawing Alastair into the center.
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Never's eyes narrowed as he saw the binding symbol. It was the same symbol used on him when he failed to beat Apollo. He forced himself to walk in normaly as if everything was normal and sit in his desk.
Back to top Go down
Oacaiv
Oacaiv

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Shade/Draco began to chant,'' in your loss, in your defeat, it is you, who was made weak, I take you now, and your power, added to mine, now and forever.'' Alastair was screaming the entire time, and the gold began to raise from the symbol and snaked around his body. Shade/Draco repeated it again and again, each time the golden light snaked more towards Alastair's head, until at the last repeat the light entered his mouth and caused his eyes to glow, light beamed out from his eyes and mouth and eventually he was absorbed into the sword staff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The £abyrinth Of Fears   The £abyrinth Of Fears - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The £abyrinth Of Fears
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To The Hell Forums! :: The World :: The Universe-
Jump to: