Welcome To The Hell Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hell.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) Empty
PostSubject: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:29 pm

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

.::|I N T R O S|::.

.::|Hidden Leaf|::.
A normal day. Bright, happy, but dreadfully gloomy. Why? Today is a birthday. Of a hero who was killed in action. This place will continue to thrive but their memory is never lost. I went for a walk. But it didn't feel the same as it would with him. I miss him. But life goes on. So, instead of being gloomy all day I'm going to kick back with some ramen with Naruto. He'll be hokage one day, you know. Then maybe I'll help Ino pick some flowers for her shop. She keeps them fresh all the time. In this village, everyone is part of others life. Because we never, fight, eat, or live alone. This makes life worth living. Why don't you come taste Mr. Ichi's ramen with me?

.::|Hidden Sand|::.
An unusual night. Laughter filled every corner of our oasis deserted village. We're use to it now. Though it used to keep us up in fear. We live in fear, yet we're strong. He's not as bad as he used to be, thank god for that. We can go outside again. Children continue to play, even when death brushes their shoulders. He makes us strong. Disaster will never catch us off guard ever again and for that, we owe him our lives and happiness. Wanna play some ball? Just make sure not to break any windows!

.::|Akatsuki|::.
Screams. Fear. Brotherhood. We bathe in blood. We fall asleep to the screams of the innocent. We breathe and eat their fear for breakfast. And we love every bit of it. The adrenaline that pounds through us, knowing that every second out own blood could get spilled. Its more than a job. Its a hobby. We play ball with their brains and hearts and feast on their flesh and blood. The training is intense but worth all the scars and bruises. Here, we can be ourselves. There are no rules besides to cooperate. And the rest, is for us to decide. Join us. Joining is easy, but leaving is difficult.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

.::|R U L E S|::.

.::|No God-Modding, Power-Playing, Spotlighting, Mary-Sues, or Gary-Stues|::.

God-Modding~
You can't control someone's character, or say they were hit. Give people the chance to dodge. You can't kill someone without that person's permission. Also, your character can't be 'godly'. Everyone has a weakness.

Power-Playing~
Your character can't be indestructable. They can't dodge everything, and can't always land a hit. Give people the chance to dodge, like in God-Modding, and NEVER dodge every single attack. It gets very annoying and it's considered rude.

Spotlighting~
Don't make everything about your charrie. You're charrie can't be the center of attention all the time. Sure, maybe if they're dying or something, but never make everyone focus on that one charrie. There are many plots here, and they can't be done with someone hogging all the attention.

Mary-Sues and Gary-Stues~
This means you cannot have a 'perfect' character. Your character cannot have a 'perfectly round face with rosey demples, hourglass figure, and long shiny hair that glitters like the moon light'. They can't 'Be loved by everyone and all animals, and is considered the most beautiful/handsome being in the universe'. This is unacceptable.

.::|Charrie Limits|::.
Yes, sadly some people think a rule is needed for this. I have no limit on charries, but please, please, please be sure you can RP them ALL.

.::|Know the Topic|::.
This is actually a sadder rule than the charrie limit. I have had people join an RP that was based on a show, and they had no clue what it was. Please know what Naruto is! Atleast the basics: Jutsu, Chakra, Villages, and Ranks. Also, no superpowers.

.::|Family|::.
We are all a big HAPPY family. We don't fight, argue, etc., and we all love each other. We all get along with one another. Please respect everyone!

.::|Literate|::.
Literacy~
Be literate, PLEASE! 'Dont tlk liek dis. i'ts anoying'. Istead, 'Talk like this. It's much easier to understand'. Isn't it? You'll get three strikes. After the third, sadly, you'll be deleted. Also, use full sentences. Don't say something like 'Me need help'. Instead, say 'I need help'. That simple.

.::|M E M B E R S|::.

Kiyru [Admin]
Jess mist [Mod]

.::|C R U S H E S|::.

.::|D A T E S|::.

.::|M A R R I E D|::.

• None yet!

.::|S E N S E I S|::.
Kiyru: Naomi Uchiha,Mikari Nara,Kosuke Inuzuka

.::|HOW TO JOIN|::.
Name:
Apperance:
Weapons:
Personality:
Special Justu
Rouge or Ninja:
Famliy:
Other:

You can also Rp real Naruto characters If you like

You can have multiple abilities and be able to use all of the "eye justu"(sharigan etc) but don't make it so that they can't be hit

Your character can have one of the 9 tailed beasts i will have a list of what characters have wich tailed beasts

.::|H I D D E N - L E A F|::.

H O K A G E
Kiyru Uchiha;Age:17 ; Hidden Leaf; Looks:Long black hair pulled back into a ponytail Black shirt with a black and red yin yang on it with a red dragon and black tiger on opposite sides and on the back of it has the uchiha clan symbol and over the shirt he wears the hokage robe wears black ninja pants;Weapons:Carries a sword with him. kunai. Shuriken;Personality:Kind and gentle but if you get him pissed off he will not hesitate to attack;Special Justu:Chidori/Red River Chidori (like regular chidori but charges red and is shot instaed of hitting opponent and it goes slow but if it successully hits then it destroys the opponents chakra use for about 2 hours),Rasengan/Rasengan w/ fire narture added;Famliy:none all of them had been killed in battle;Other:Has kekkai genkai of the sharingan and mangekyo sharingan. Has enternal mangekyo (has 2 sets of eyes one set that is his and another a close friend who gave them to him before he died) Has 9 tails sealed inside of him. Sasuke is his cousin and best friends with naruto. Young prodigy ;Rank:Hokage
S E C O N D - I N - C O M M A N D

M E D I C A L - C O R P S

A C A D E M Y - S T U D E N T S

G E N I N
Name: Naomi Uchiha (Fade)
Shinobi Village: Hidden Leaf
Apperance: Fade has long silky black hair that's usually pulled up into a high ponytail. She has side bangs that reach mid cheek down her both sides of her face. She has shorter bangs that down even reach her eyes but go across her forehead. She wears a plain white slender dress that reaches mid thigh and has black short shorts underneath. She's medium sized but a bit on the short side for people her age. But nevertheless she is one of the fastest genin in the village. Her eyes are ruby red.
Weapons: Two samurai swords that she keeps in her room. Kunai. Shuriken. Two double edge assassin-like blades. Razor sharp metal string. Daggers. Throwing knives. Three short blades. And a Uchiha blade.
Personality: She's always happy and calm. She's smart and very sociable. A prodigy. Cheerful and never is caught offguard. But she has a darkside that she never uses.
Special Justu: Mangekyo Sharingan and a special signiture jutsu she hasnt named yet.
Rouge or Ninja: Ninja
Famliy: Tsubasa Uchiha (brother: lost), Miyo Uchiha (Mother: Dead), (Father: Unknown)
Other:

Name: Mikari Nara (Miki)
Apperance: Miki is a short slender girl with short black hair with brown eyes. She wears a blue tank top with white flowers on top that stops as her belly with a black vest with no shoulders and its black and is the same length as her shirt. beige short shorts with the tope folded over a blet and the inside is black with beige edges. on one side theres a black side thingy with three small pockets. on the other side theres a small beige poket with a long black buckle thread. on her forehead she wears a black thin head band with silver sides. on her right arm is a red thread she ties in a bow right before her elbow and a black glove that only holds her thumb. it starts at after her elbow and ends at her fingers. the cuffs are thin and silver.
Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken. Daggers and little blades. Metal dull string.
Personality: She can be extremely friendly yet challenging and what people dont know is that every time she gets somthing wrong she beats herself up, and whenever it rains... she falls apart. She's hyper active and hates losing.
Special Justu: Gene Jutsu: The Art of Disater
Famliy: Shikamaru Nara (Brother)
Other: Fade is her best friend.

Name: Kosuke Inuzuka
Apperance: Tall, slender. White hair and red eyes. Red inuzuka birth mark.
Weapons: Kunai, Shuriken. Daggers and little blades. Metal dull string.
Personality: He's calm and looks more nara then Inuzuka as he always looks like life is a joke. But get him riled up and hang on for the ride because he doesnt take orders from anyone. He's constantly keeping Miki out of trouble and looks closely related to someone from the village hidden in the cloud. His partner is Kiki. A snow white cat.
Special Justu: Tag team: Inuzuka Tiger
Famliy: Kiba Inuzuka (Brother)
Other: Fade and Miki is his best friends.

C H U N I N

J O U N I N

A N B U

D E C E A S E D

.::|H I D D E N - S A N D|::.

K A Z E K A G E

M E D I C A L - C O R P S

A C A D E M Y - S T U D E N T S

G E N I N

C H U N I N

J O U N I N

A N B U

D E C E A S E D

.::|A K A T S U K I|::.

L E A D E R

T R A I N E E S

M E M B E R S

D E C E A S E D

Last edited by Kiyru13 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:53 pm

I wanna join >,<
Back to top Go down
https://welcometohell.canadian-forum.com
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Ok they are added
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Awesome! I have to go in a few minutes but I've made you a moderator of these forums.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:13 pm

ok when you can get on again we can start rp at least training until we get more members
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:29 pm

~ooc~Aye Aye Captain! ^.^

The wind picked up at a gratifying speed as two figures clashed in the difference. One looked more light footed then the other. One figure could be easily identified as a girl. Medium height ranged and a bit on the short side. Her hair was black, in a ponytail with bangs. Silky black was her hair. She wore her usual outfit just like the girl in front of her who had short black hair. They were going at eachother with Kunai while Kosuke watched and anticipated their every move.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Kiyru looked around to see where his students went.
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:46 pm

~ooc~Psst.... their at the fields waiting for him xD
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 pm

(lol he thinks he was supposed to meet them at his place.)

He decided to look at the training fields for them
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 pm

~ooc~Keep going xD im lazy = P
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:26 pm

(lol kk i just got the email after i just checked here if you replied and got the email saying you did so i came back lol.)

Kiyru could tell there was clashing going on so he hurried knowing it was probably them
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:38 pm

He continued on until he reached them and said "Hey sorry i im late i thought we were to meet up at my place."
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:04 pm

Fade turned toward Kiyru, losing concentration as Miki found the opening. Slashing at her, Fade noticed only till the last moment and did a huge back flip away. Kosuke unfolded his arms and opened his eyes, walking toward his sensei and Hokage inbetween the two girls.
"Someone told us that you were changing the meeting place."
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:26 pm

"oh thats right i just forgot." he sighed "I see you were already training"
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:31 pm

Kosuke nodded as Miki got into gear instead of spacing out. She grinned, "Yep! and you can bet that im winning!"
Fade's eyes widened and she shook her head, she didnt talk much and wouldnt talk unless forced to do so. In fact, she hadnt spoken a single word since they arrived in the village.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:52 pm

"yeah sure." he chuckled "Continue with what you were doing before i arrived then in about an hour we will do the bell excersie"
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Fade nodded, her eyes focusing as two black dots formed in her always ruby red eyes as it grew a brighter side. It was the sharingan. Miki got into a stance with the kunai in one hand. Kosuke nodded once and the silent signal was made. They both leaped at eachother. Miki aiming low at the moment. As she swiped at Fade's legs, Fade flipped up onto Miki's shoulder and off again, forcing Miki to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Kiyru watched his students train with carefull perception
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Miki reached out to grab Fade's ankle. Her had closing around it successfully. Fade's sharingan eyes glitched and twitched out for a minute and she lost her balance. It was weird. Sharingan dont usually do that. Kosuke caught it. Knowing instantly what it was and He hoped Miki wouldnt play around when she figured it out. You see, Fade's sharingan was maturing to it's final form and everytime her sharingan did that, it played and screwed up her mind and she would fight. Randomly and without mercy. Kosuke's fingers absent mindedly played across the scar that ran all the way across his arm. It was only a pink line now but a different color from his skin so it still stood out. Miki punched Fade's leg in and she fell to the ground on her hands and knees as Miki got up. Feeling somthing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:43 pm

"Ok thats enough." he said and walked over
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Fade stood up suddenly. It was a sudden movement that made Kosuke move as well. He went to stand in front of his sensei before he could get too close.
"It's better not to go near."
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Kiyru chuckled. "I know what is happening. I went through the same thing." kiyru used his sharingan and looked into fade's eyes to calm her down. his sharigan being more advaced and powerful through years of training.
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Fade's eyes narrowed as he fixed her with it and she seemed to resurface but not totally. Her hand raised and then lowered, as if she were fighting herself. Sadness flashing through her eyes as memories of the past played on the edge of her vision.

Miki look at Kosuke in panic, "But you could die if you stand too close."
The kosuke snorted, "Calm down. He's the hokage."
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Kiyru smiled and set a hand on miki's head. "Kosuke is right i am the hokage. I have battled many tough opponents. I even battled with orochimaru and got out alive."
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Miki's eyes widened and she didnt say a word. Kosuke nodded to himself and Fade's sharingan eyes started to change. The second black dot moving as a third one appeared. That was when she lashed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To The Hell Forums! :: Other :: Off Topic Roleplay-
Jump to: