Welcome To The Hell Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Hell.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:15 pm

"Is her sharingan active right now?" he asked knowing what fade was going through
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Kosuke nodded, "She must be still crying. Meaning, she's sleeping. She lost her mother right in front of her. She blamed herself because she held her mothers hand but he mother forced her to let go, causeing her to die and so when she got the sharingan earlier then anyone in our village, the first sharingan she ever got was mangekyo sharingan. But it tore her up inside and put strain on her. She can sleep for up to three days caught in a nightmare and can be crying blood the whole time." he said it calmly.
Back to top Go down
https://welcometohell.canadian-forum.com
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Kiyru said "It wasnt the mangekyo i know what it was it was the stage before the mangekyo trust me if it was the mangekyo she would have been dead by now no kid that young can survive the pure strain it puts on the body. I know how to fix what she is in right now the tears of blood mean she will soon get the actual mangekyo but she absolutly canot use it. if she does she will end up blind before you know it." and he walked in and set a hand over her eyes and his hand glew green and soon the tears of blood stopped flowing and her face grew peacefull
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:46 pm

But the pain was still peaceful. She was knocked from her nightmare because of the healing green light. Opening her eyes, her sharingan in third form was on. It was clearer then most but anyone could see that behind it hid somthing more dangerous for her.

Miki fidgeted, "Correction, sensei. She'll die if she uses it."
Kosuke nodded, "She was able to use it before it but it put so much strain on her that she nearly died. It ate apart her mind and now she has no memories left of the old days. She doesnt even know that she has a brother. and She doesnt know that she's related closely to Sasuke Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha. Back then when she used it, we were fighting. Training, actually. She has a flashback attack and memories that were locked came back. She tore apart anything in her way, including my arm. She collapsed, tremebling. Her eyes were twitching and glitching out. She wouldnt stop screaming. She fainted and every hour she woke she threw glass all over the place and puking up blood. The only way we could save her was with Miki's foster mother's gene jutsu for medical ninja." He nodded, holding up his arm as proof.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Kiyru nodded "I know the price of it all too well i know she will die if she does i shouldnt have tried to play it down for you. you are old enough to know. How closely related to sasuke and itachi? it so happens sasuke is my half brother same with itachi but when i was born everyone was told i was thier cousin. The is one way that she will be able to use the mangekyo but it comes with a high price."
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Miki and Kosuke exchanged a look before Kosuke spoke up, "In the village, there was a rumor going around that her mother was a young maiden priestess who fell in love with her father. That's been proven as fact. The other rumor that we have yet to prove is that she's Itachi Uchiha's Daughter. That after a successful mission he loosened a bit. That he got a little drunk and hit up a songstress at a temple."

Miki nodded and looked at Fade, who's eyes were open and blood stained but she was still in a paralized state between sleep and wakefullness.
"We've met her mom. Her mom died in front of her. But before that. When we were all young in the hidden village of the clouds. Her mother was friends with my fostor mom and Kosuke's foster mom too. She'd often bring Fade over to play with us. Fade would always describe her dad as her mother described it and one day, her father actually showed up. We don't remember anything from that day but they said that he put a curse on her because the next day she was beginning the half stages of the Sharingan. Her mother raised her as a priestess heir...... but when her mother died, Fade got worse. She would dissappear often and when we tracked her down we would always get lost. She was... depressing. You could see alot of darkness in her eyes. and then it all finally hit her." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey! When you get on, im still on I just need to brb kay? stay on im just washing my dog ^^"
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:41 pm

kiyru nodded. "If you would like to know i will tell you how she will live and be able to use the mangekyo. Kosuke we start your training for that jutsu in about 10 minutes i have to get everything ready i think that Miki can look after Fade. You need to lear this justsu as fast as possible because the akatski wont lay dormant for much longer."
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Kosuke's eyes widened as he heard the name of the rouge band of ninja that reined the forest with an evil tyrany.

Miki's eyes were rounder than an owls, "Are they after Fade?!"
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:23 pm

"No they are after my 9 tailed fox spirit. I wouldnt put it past them to kidnap any one of you so you all need to be ready. Kosuke will be the only one who will be able to master the rasengan."
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Miki's eyes widened, "The rasengan...... Are you sure?"
Kosuke smirked, crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Kiyru nodded "I know its an S rank jutsu but i know he will be able to master it."
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:18 pm

Miki nodded, "Get me some medical supplies and I can hold off even the most skilled akatsuki for a while."
She was fired up and Determined now.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Kiyru chuckled "Yeah but you are not ready yet to go up against the weakest akatski yet. Now Kosuke are you ready to begin your training?"
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Miki grimaced, "Already have..." she said absently as she remembered how she'd up and dissappeared. She'd challanged an atkatsuki and nearly died. Ever since she had been training to master her moms powerful genejutsu.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Kiyru nodded and looked to Kosuke "Its time to begin training."
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Kosuke nodded, determined.

~ooc~I've decided how Fade eventually gets over her sharingan condition > = D It'll be a blast xD
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Kiyru set a hand on his shoulder and poofed to the training grounds (You know how like kakashi does) "There are three steps you need to master in order to master this jutsu." he tossed kosuke a waterbaloon and said "now i want you to use your chakra to move the water around and pop the waterbaloon."
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Kosuke nodded and concetrated on the balloon. Before he felt the pain he pushed his poison chakra into a circle around him so it wouldnt be painful and he would have more time in an attack. It would protect him and not poison him. His father has taught it to him but the only side effect there was and is. is that it drains his chakra faster. Putting it in one hand he narrowed his eyes into slits like a cats and made the water turn in the balloon. It popped after a few seconds and his chakra went back into him. He looked confused.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Kiyru tossed another to him "That was no ordinary chakra do it again but this time dont have it surround you in order to master it properly you need to be able to do it in the heat of battle and not use too much chakra."
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Kosuke didnt have time to explain his condition before he caught it and did it again, except keeping his chakra inside him and pouring into the balloon. Pain exploded down his veins as fire lept from the cells in his skin. It made the water spin properly but it reduced him to his knees, braving every wave after wave of pain. The pain was searing as it crept down his arm to his finger tips. That's when blood welled. It came from the pours down his arm and seemed to open new and deep gashes. The chakra lost out the battle as it started to slow and then popped, splashing water everywhere.

~ooc~Don't worry, He can do the rasengan = 3 It's not impossible for him = P
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Kiyru nodded and now tossed him a hard rubber ball "Now use your chakra to pop this. There is no water in it so it will be alot harder. You passed stage one and the was spin
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Kosuke winced as he held up his bleeding arm and focused on the ball. His chakra reacting to it. It bumped once but nothing else happened.
Back to top Go down
Kiyru13
Kiyru13

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Kiyru took ou a rag and wiped away the blood and said "Continue to use your chakra to pop it. Once you have mastered popping it we will go to the third step. In the mean time i have to head to the village and get a few things to prepare for stage 3"
Back to top Go down
Jess Mist Admin
Admin
Jess Mist Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Kosuke nodded and kept at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)   The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unbreakable Bonds (A naruto Rp)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To The Hell Forums! :: Other :: Off Topic Roleplay-
Jump to: